We Love Groups!
The Best Choice for Group Travel
There’s nothing better than a road trip – touring Scotland with friends, discovering new places, meeting new people and making memories that last a lifetime.
With a wide range of accommodation, facilities and catering available, we’re delighted to welcome large and small groups to our hostels (10 or more guests).
From cities to islands, beaches to hills and mountains and all points in between, our fantastic range of Scottish Hostels provide the ideal base for field trips, activity breaks or cultural tours. Simply choose a single location or create your own multi-centre tour.
We know that organising a group trip can often be a daunting prospect so why not let our reservations team help!
Email the team: email@example.com.
What to expect
All of our youth hostels are well-equipped and VisitScotland accredited so guests can be assured of regulated standards at every location.
Our hostels offer a wide range of accommodation at great prices from private and en-suite rooms to spacious shared rooms. Facilities vary from hostel to hostel but generally include comfortable lounges, laundry and drying facilities, individual lockers, secure bike and luggage storage and free wi-fi. Our larger hostels offer meeting rooms and most of the hostels are licensed (over 18’s only).
For more information on what to expect, contact our reservations team on +44 (0)345 293 7373 or email us on:
Other facilities include:
- A dedicated Groups team for a fast and simple quote
- In-house catering
- Well equipped kitchens, dining rooms and common areas
- A range of private and shared rooms for Group Leaders, Teachers or drivers
- Clean, crisp linen included with your stay and fresh towels available for hire
- Free city maps, tours and expert advice on local attractions and activities
- Friendly, multilingual staff to help you with any enquiries during your stay
Facilities vary at each location, please check individual hostel pages for full information.