Join the Hostelling Scotland Team
Want to work with us?
We are one of Scotland’s leading accommodation providers, offering guests great value accommodation and excellent customer service in some of Scotland's finest locations.
With youth hostels in key locations around Scotland, our team love to help our guests, ensuring they have the best possible experience, and take home memories to last a lifetime.
With over 30 locations across Scotland, we’re looking for enthusiastic people who can help make our youth hostels more than just a bed for the night!
From seasonal to full time positions, there are many opportunities for motivated individuals who want to develop a career in Scotland’s thriving hospitality and tourism sectors.
Reasons to join the team
Do you enjoy working with people, exploring and discovering Scotland, from cities to islands, beaches to hills and mountains, and all points in between? Are you keen to share your knowledge and experience about what Scotland has to offer?
Come join the Hostelling Scotland team to become an Ambassador for Scotland and to make a difference!
What we can offer you …
- A supportive working environment where everyone can perform to the best of their abilities
- An inclusive culture that embraces diversity where everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- A positive working environment where health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, volunteers and guests is paramount
- Clear and open communication within the organisation
- A culture of transformation and innovation
- An opportunity to work at various locations within our network
- A competitive salary and ranges of benefits (including pension, death in service and discounted accommodation and free membership)
- Opportunities to learn and develop, take part in training and grow your career
View Our Vacancies
All vacancies are listed on our Current Vacancies page.
Applicants who meet the selection criteria will go through a selection process, including either face-to-face or telephone interviews, a basic disclosure check and contacted to provide referees.
Please also see Job Applicant Privacy Notice to learn about how we process applicant's personal data.View Vacancies