Book your 2021 break with Hostelling Scotland
Book with confidence!
Book with confidence
Our Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee provides the reassurance you need to book your next stay with Hostelling Scotland.
To give you complete peace of mind and keep things as simple as possible, we’re applying the guarantee to all future bookings – regardless of when you booked or the terms and conditions that were in place at the time.
If you are unable to proceed with your booking due Local or National Government restrictions (UK & International) related to Covid-19 which prevent you from travelling to one of our hostels in Scotland, such as travel bans, enforced self-isolation, or your accommodation is unavailable for any reason, you will be able to choose from one of the following options:
- Transfer your booking to a later date
Subject to availability we will move your booking to a later date, with no admin fees or penalties.
- Transfer your booking to an alternative hostel
Subject to availability we will move your booking to an alternative hostel, with no admin fees or penalties.
Request a full refund
We will refund you the full amount you have paid for your booking.
Covid-19 Flexible Booking Guarantee Terms and Conditions
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee ‘change window' allows any transfer or cancellation within the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to arrival (Group Bookings and RentaHostel, Exclusive Private Rental, 14 days prior to arrival).
- Should Local or National Government (UK & International) advice significantly change within the periods prior to arrival (outlined above), we will reactivate the Guarantee for you.
- Please be aware that if the cost of your new booking is higher than your original booking, then you’ll need to pay the difference.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee applies to bookings made directly with Hostelling Scotland and excludes any bookings through third party sites.
- The Covid-19 Flexibility Guarantee does not replace our Standard Booking Terms & Conditions. All other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged. The Guarantee will be reviewed regularly and is subject to change or removal without prior notice.
What to expect
Whilst Hostelling will feel a bit different for a while, we will do everything we can to make sure you have the best possible experience and we look forward to welcoming you.
In all our hostels we have introduced measures in line with Scottish Government guidelines and through our Cleanliness Commitment, we are committed to delivering the highest levels of cleanliness for all our guests and will always promise a safe and clean hostel. In addition, we have achieved the “We’re Good to Go” British hospitality industry accreditation providing further reassurance and confidence for our guests.
Further information can be also found in the FAQ's section of this website.
When you're ready and when it's safe to do so, we'll be here to welcome you and help you explore and appreciate our wonderful country. Until then, stay safe, look after one another and please continue to support us by booking your next trip with Hostelling Scotland.
For more information or to make a booking enquiry, please email the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you will appreciate, advice on Covid-19 is constantly changing and as such we would advise all guests to refer to Scottish Government guidelines and Transport Scotland advice on travel and social distancing before making their booking.